If there’s one thing you can’t skip, it’s a venue. After all, you’ve got to have somewhere for your friends and family to gather and celebrate. If you are here, it means you’re also looking for a good wedding venue in Lagos for your wedding.
Before you continue reading, kindly check out our website we have lovely and affordable wedding dresses for you.
Choosing a venue for your wedding will be one of the first wedding planning moves you make, so you’ll likely want to start your search early. But it all comes down to your personal preference. If you are particular when it comes to the kind of venue you want, it’s advised to check them out earlier.
While there are so many options to choose from, such as open fields, outdoor halls, churches, and even the beach. We advise that before looking for venues, you should do the following first:
How To Choose The Perfect Wedding Venue In Lagos
- Talk to a Wedding Planner First: Wedding planners are much more familiar with the capabilities of wedding venues in Lagos, the layout, and the time and items you’ll need to really transform it. You’ll want to be aware of your venue’s accessibility. Can it be easily reached or is it way out of the way? Will directions be straightforward enough for out-of-town guests (who are unfamiliar with the area!) to make sense of?
- Know Your Guest List: Knowing how many guests you’re expecting to invite before you go looking at venues will help save you from headaches and heartaches. If you choose a wedding venue in Lagos that is too small for your guest list, you might be in a tough situation. A lot of couples often do not know how many people they will invite or how many their parents will want to add. So it’s better to have that conversation early to know what you’re really working with.
- Remember Your Budget: Know how much your total budget is, as well as approximately what your design will cost to execute. If adding that on top of the cost of using the space blows your budget out of the water, you’ll either need to scale back your design or look at more affordable spaces.
Ask yourself some key questions before you pick a wedding venue in Lagos.
- Can I afford this venue? Don’t keep a N1m venue on your list when you can really only afford N800k or below. It’s just going to break your soul and waste your time.
- Is this venue available on the date (or month, or time of year) that I want?
- Does this venue’s capacity fit my estimated guest list?
- Does this venue’s layout/ space and features fit my needs?
- Consider the location. In Lagos, this is by far one of the most important factors to consider before picking a venue.
- And before you finally choose a wedding venue in Lagos, ask if the venue fits your general vibe? This is a hard one to nail down, as it’s usually a gut feeling and completely depends on the type of wedding you’re hoping to have.
Hadassah Bridals a one-stop destination for everything you could possibly need for your big day – your dress or even your accessories and bridal shower deco.
Want to reach us? Call / WhatsApp :09024227256
Visit our store at 8, Ajayi Aina street, by Deeper Life Church, Ifako Gbagada, Lagos.