Weddings are arguably one of the events most people look forward to attending. Today, we are talking about Nigerian songs for your wedding. Do you know the songs you pick for your wedding day are very important?
In Nigerian Weddings, there are two things wedding guests look out for after the exchange of vows. That is the food and also the Music.
To make sure your list of wedding songs is on point, we’ve compiled a list of 10 Nigerian songs for your wedding day. This collection of songs ranges from songs released from different era. Enjoy!
Nigerian Songs For Your Wedding
- Olo mi by Tosin Martin: This song here was and is still one of the best Nigerian songs played during weddings. This song sets the tome for a beautiful Nigerian wedding ceremony.
2. No One Like You by Psquare: This song never gets old. It is still among the best songs to be played on your wedding day.
3. Ada Ada by Flavour: This song makes our list because It’s an Igbo song and it sets the tone for a perfect Nigerian wedding especially if you are Igbo or you are getting married to someone who is Igbo. This song should make your list.
4. Iyawo Mi by Timi Dakolo: Ah! Another classic! From the lyrics to the voice and the instruments. This song never fails to grab attention at weddings. This one should definitely be among your list of Nigerian Songs For Your Wedding.
5. Roju by Chike: This song is beautiful and should definitely be in your list. Although some of the lyrics are in Igbo, It is very easy to understand and you will feel the joy and love.
6. African Queen by 2face Idibia: This song will forever be a classic. Yes it should be included in our list of Nigerian Songs For Your Wedding because every bride deserves to feel like a Queen on their wedding day. Innit?
7. Oruka by Sunny Neji is a song that celebrates love & marriage and one that tells the story of the pleasant memories one would enjoy in marriage. It has simple and awesome lyrics which has made it a must-play evergreen wedding song in the country.
8. Today-Today by eLDee: This song is one of those songs that you hear at every wedding party during the wedding season.
9. Beautiful Onyinye by P Square: This is also a wedding jam. With this song playing in the background, you can be rest assured there won’t be a dull moment on either camps of the audience ranging from the young lads to the oldest guests.
10. Ife wa gbona by Tiwa Savage: You should include this song in your play list. It’s wonderful and impressive.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @hadassahbridals and Facebook at Hadassah Bridals to stay up to date with our products and our wedding and bridal styling related conversations.
Hadassah Bridals is your one stop store for all your bridal needs and accessories.
You can Visit our store at 8, Ajayi Aina street, by Deeper Life Church, Ifako Gbagada, Lagos.
Call / WhatsApp :09024227256, 08095740006